20.4.15

I've been nominated (eek)


So, I've been nominated for a Liebster Award! Thank-you so much Vanessa for nominating me. Though I've never heard of this before, I enjoyed answering the questions you put forward to me and I hope my nominees have fun too. Everyone should check out Vanessa's blog over at: http://frombernewithlove.blogspot.com. Vanessa's fairly new to blogging like myself and us newbies need all the support we can get. Anyhoo, enough of my ramblings. Let's get straight into it...

Vanessa's questions for me:
1) Which is your favorite book?
The Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer. If I had to choose from the 4 then it would have to be Eclipse.
2) What's your place to be at the Moment?
Locality would be Thailand but place of comfort, my bed.
3) Who's your favorite singer?
Luther Vandross god bless his soul!
4) When you win one million dollar, what would you do with it?
Buy my nan a new warm home, pay off my student loan and spoil my family rotten.
5) If you're stuck in an elevator together with a famous person, who would you want to be stuck with and why?
Rihanna. She looks like so much fun and hopefully she'd give me some more tips on style and her fierce confidence.
6) What's your must-have for summer?
Silky smooth legs
7) What's your favorite dish?
Anything Indian cuisine. Mmmmmmmmm
8) Which places you want to visit?
Japan, New York, France
9) Who's your favorite designer?
Isabel Marant
10) If you could do anything you wanted tomorrow, what would you do?
Start my own clothing line
11) What's your favorite season and why?
Winter - I find people more stylish when they layer. Their silhouettes are more appealing to the eye.

My nominees:
1) Alex Lauren Law
2) Lucy Elizabeth Hurst
3) Bergie Fashion
4) Kirsty
5) Cocoa Chelsea
6) Little Beauty-Bug
7) Always Alicex
8) Misses Honey Blossom
9) Escada Bloom
10) Yaras Little Notes
11) The Number Eleven (very fitting!)

The rules:
1. Thank and link the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers who you think deserve this award and link their blogs too.
3. Answer 11 questions posted by the blogger who nominated you and also ask 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
4. Notify your nominees.

Questions for my nominees:
1) What inspired you to start blogging?
2) Who is your greatest inspiration?
3) Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
4) Who is your favourite fashion designer?
5) Where's your favourite place to visit in the world?
6) If you could do anything you wanted tomorrow, what would it be?
7)What's your favourite season and why?
8) What's your favourite book?
9) If you was handed a million dollars, what would you do with it?
10) What's an interesting fact about you?
11) What makeup item could you never part with?

1 comment:

  1. amazing post

    i loves theses :D


    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    would u like to follow each others blog post ? let me know :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...