2.4.15

Best nail polish.. ever?


Sally Hansen, I owe you one. My prayers have certainly been answered with this clear nail polish that is confidently named 'Xtreme wear' because girl, she ain't joking. For so long now I've been debating whether or not I should reunite with my old friend acrylic, because my natural nails just weren't getting along with my polishes. When I wore acrylic nails, the colour wouldn't budge, which is why I think a lot of girls (or guys, we don't judge here) return to acrylics. Sporting natural nails for so long is great for me because it's cheaper on the pocket, but it means I have to re-apply colour every few days it would seem! Not anymore. The Sally Hansen 'Hard as nails Xtreme wear' literally won't budge for at minimum a week and a half. Minimum! I've never used a top coat as strong as this that won't chip at all, and leaves a healthy shine for all the while it's on my nails too! The best beauty purchase I've made this month. I bought this bad boy from Ulta in California but in England you can purchase it online from good ol' Amazon. Thank me later girls (and guys).

1 comment:

  1. OMG! This sounds exactly what I need in my life! haha! My nail polish ALWAYS chips after a few hours and it drives me insane! I'll definitely be purchasing this! Earned a follow on bloglovin' :) xx

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/gemma-plumb-13470899

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...