5.8.15

Honey, I'm home


3.1 Phillip Lim wool jumper / Helmut Lang black mesh leggings / Acne Studios tan boots

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can I say? I've spent almost 2 months away from my precious blog. I know, I'm a bad person. But, at a push to find the positives, the time away has been good for me. I needed to get back into my groove of things in sunny, oops, I mean dreary England. On top of that, I managed to get my old retail job back at Harvey Nichols, so every night I've practically been comatose.

There's always good that comes out of bad and in my being away, I of course bagged some bargains at an extreme discount at HN. I hope the pictures of goodies will redeem my self just a tad. So go ahead and drool. Also, let me know what you think of my purchases. I tried to be smart with my money for once and although we're technically in Summer, I decided to buy bits that'll see me through Autumn/Winter. Let's be honest, it's not exactly the Maldives outside is it. *Sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...