3.3.15

Everlasting Basics

Fashion Photography, Fashion, Outfits
Fashion Photography, Fashion, Outfits
Fashion Photography, Fashion, Outfits

(dupe) Forever 21 | Zipped Jeans: (dupe) Zara | Patent Boots: (dupe) Topshop

Hunting through my wardrobe, I wanted to pick items that best showed how basics create a perfect, effortless outfit. I bought this striped, turtleneck crop top from Forever21 a couple of months back. It hangs nicely and long enough so that it doesn't ride up like some crops tend to do. Stripes are one of my favourite staple prints to own so it always comes in handy to invest in at least one. These are the faux leather trousers I wore in my last post which just shows how much I wear them! The zips (which unfortunately don't double up as pockets) give the outfit an edgy twist that styles seamlessly with the patent black boots. I purchased these comfy boots from H&M almost 4 months ago for £35.00 if I remember rightly and I can see them lasting me for a long time. H&M are amazing for stocking fashionable ankle boots that don't hurt the bank account.

Because I purchased all of the items above a couple months prior to this post, a lot of them aren't for sale any more. Instead, I've linked to some look-a-likes that are as good as the real thing! Let me know if you recreate the look yourself or like what I pulled together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...