12.3.15

Call me the bag lady


Traipsing through Asos marketplace yesterday (with my imaginary money) I came across this astutely named bag company, Handpicked. The company pride themselves on selling street-style fashion accessories sourced from all over the world. Whilst obviously looking to-die-for, their styles are also practical so I can imagine being able to style them for college/ work or just a trip to the shops. The prices are what completely sold me though, because the material looks quite expensive so their prices ranging from £22 - £119 is pretty good if you ask me. To top it off, they're discounting the spring collection (so basically everything you see below) with 30% off. I know where I'll be heading with my next student loan.

Below I've listed some of my favourites from the site, I hope you enjoy! Oh and let me know what you think of the Givenchy dupe at the bottom. I think it's amazing! And the closest thing I can have to the real thing for now. Lol

Love this Givenchy dupe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...